|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the Departure time.|
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Accommodations and meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private 4×4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch and sliding windows for 360-degree
view of the wildlife surrounding you. Our vehicles are equipped with:
-First aid kit – Every safari vehicle comes standard with a fully stocked first aid kit
Our guides are all trained in providing basic first aid.
-Spare tires – for any unforeseen issues that may arise on bumpy African outback
-Charging station – Each car includes a charging station so you can charge your phone,
camera battery while on the road.
-Binocular – 1 pair binocular per vehicle
-Mini fridge – to cool off mineral waters and any other drinks
- Unlimited mineral water & hot drinks – every safari departs with a box including coffee
and tea that can be enjoyed at any point during your safari
- Professional English-speaking driver guide
- All Park entrance fees, crater fee & taxes (VAT inclusive)
Price Does not include:
- International airfares and related costs such as personal travel insurance, visas, and
- Any optional activities
- Any increase in government taxes that occur prior to the start of your trip.
- Cost of any itinerary modifications while the safari is in progress
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as extra beverages, laundry, etc.
- Gratuity for your guide (recommend $15+ per person per day)
For now, I would love it if you could take a look over the above itinerary and let us know your
thoughts and feedback.
Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a wonderful day!