Our most popular Uganda gorilla trek is the 3-Day Gorilla Trek, with two-night accommodation.
||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the Departure time.
|Airport Pick up
||Accommodations & Meals
|All Park entrance fees
- Use of a 4x 4 safari Minivan vehicle with open pop-up roof for game viewing
- Service of an English-speaking guide
- Accommodation as indicated
- Pick up and drop off in Uganda
- Meals as indicated in the safari itinerary
- Lunch on the first day of the Safari
- All park fees
- All conservation fees
- Unlimited game drives
- Three meals per day in Uganda
- 1 Liter of mineral water per day
Price Does not include:
- International Flights
- Visa Fees
- Tips for the Guide and cook where applicable Visa
- Any other excursion not included in the itinerary
- Personal Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
For now, I would love it if you could take a look over the above itinerary and let us know your
thoughts and feedback.
Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a wonderful day!
These are three options for the 3-day gorilla trek.
• 3-day gorilla trek starting with pickup in Kigali, Rwanda, and drop off in Kigali.
• 3-day gorilla trek starting with pickup in Entebbe/Kampala and drop off in
Entebbe/Kampala (driving option)
• 3-day gorilla trek starting with a domestic flight between Entebbe International
Airport and Bwindi National Park.
Option A: 3-Day Uganda Gorilla Trek at Bwindi National Park (via Kigali)
Pick up from Kigali hotel (between 7am&11am), optional Kigali Genocide Museum Visit and drive to Bwindi National Park (~5hrs drive), stay at Bwindi.
Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi National Park + optional activity with extra cost at Batwa Cultural Tour, stay at Bwindi.
Transfer from Bwindi National Park to Kigali City or Kigali International Airport (5hrs drive). End of the trip. Note that on Day 3, there is an option to trek golden monkeys in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park before driving to Kigali.
Option B: 3-Day Uganda Gorilla Trek at Bwindi National Park (via Kigali)
Pick up from Entebbe/Kampala at 7:30 am and drive to Bwindi National Park via the Equator crossing (~8-9hrs drive), stay at Bwindi.
Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi National Park + optional Batwa Cultural Tour stay at Bwindi.
Transfer from Bwindi National Park to Kampala/Entebbe via the Equator crossing (8-9hrs drive). End of the trip.
Option C: 3-Day Gorilla Trekking Fly-In Safari at Bwindi National Park
Take a domestic flight from Entebbe airport to Bwindi National Park area airport (flight departs Entebbe airport at 7:00 am), stay at Bwindi.
Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi National Park + optional activity if interested (Coffee Tour, Batwa Cultural Tour), stay at Bwindi.
Take a domestic flight from Bwindi National Park area airport to Entebbe Airport (flight arrives at Entebbe around 11:25 am).
There are no reviews yet.