You start driving down
into the great rift valley and drive to the famous Masai Mara game reserve and then to the
flamingo covered Lake Nakuru National Park. Ending with 2 nights in Amboseli National
Park on the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Accommodation is in a hotel or Camp or lodges, and
activities include game drives, Travel is by modified safari Minivan and your guide is with
you throughout your journey.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the Departure time.|
- Use of a 4x 4 safari Minivan vehicle with open pop-up roof for game viewing
- Service of an English-speaking guide
- Accommodation as indicated
- Pick up and drop off in Nairobi
- Meals as indicated in the safari itinerary
- Lunch on the first day of the Safari
- All park fees
- All conservation fees
- Unlimited game drives
- Three meals per day in Kenya
- 1 Liter of mineral water per day
Price Does not include:
- International Flights
- Visa Fees
- Tips for the Guide and cook where applicable Visa
- Masai Village visits
- Balloon safari
- Any other excursion not included in the itinerary
- Personal Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Travel Insurance
For now, I would love it if you could take a look over the above itinerary and let us know your
thoughts and feedback.
Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a wonderful day!
There are no reviews yet.